
Everyone please welcome little Landry to our fabulous family!!! Is she not just precious? Joey has found out that he's a dad and has given us another baby to love and we couldn't be more excited! You can look at her and absolutely tell she's a Childree through and through. You know we all can't wait to meet her..You know she will like me best..its a given. ;-) AND so technically speaking Mae is already a granny... :-)
16 comments:
Congratulations, Granny Mae!
Baby Landry is adorable! She does look like a Childree! Thanks for sharing the news and picture with us!
SHE'S ADORABLE!! We can't wait to meet her. Mae, this is wonderful news. We love you all!
Oh me! This is #5 and counting. Congratulations Joey, Mae and Mike.
I love her and she's pretty and I love her outfit.
What a Beautiful Angel! "little Mike with ear-rings"!!!!
Jodie
Isnt she sweet? i think its great!
Thank you guys! I already love her and haven't even seen her yet! I can't stop looking at her picture!!! Three grandaughters....oh my!!!!! Brookie - she is going to have a lot of cousins to play with!!!!
Dad - you melted my heart with your sweet comment! Love you guys very much!
wow! she DOES look like a Childree! She is SO cute!
I'm so glad to see the picture... I have been checking the site a million times since this morning (when mom called)!
Vickie, Thanks for posting the picture. Dad would NOT go to work today until he saw Landry's picture. We have been so excited. We, too, have been checking the blog all morning.
Me TOO.... checking the site and keep looking at the picture!!!!! But dad... that was his excuse today, what will it be tomorrow!
Ha!
Jodie
LOL good one Jo!!!
ok... I am really looking forward to some website updates next week!!!
Mae - we need more pics of Landry from your meeting this weekend
Everyone else - I want to see some snow pictures!!!
Keep checking back...we are working on posting pics of Landry! Oh my goodness.....precious precious precious....I don't know whose heart she melted more, Granny Mae's or Pops!!!
I'm checking!!!
Hey W - tell sarah and I how to post the pic? I"ve never done this...I know...illeterate!
mae
on the post page... above where you type... there are buttons... one of the buttons allows you to choose a photo and put it into the post...
does that help?
Post a Comment