
Here's a Christmas pic:
Zhu Zhu hamsters were the "must have/hard to find" toys for 2009. I'm so glad that Santa was able to deliver a few to our house on Christmas Eve. Look at the excitement on MeMe's face! She just knew that Santa would bring her some because (to quote a 5 yr. old), "Santa makes all the toys and he can do anything." Thanks, Santa!
8 comments:
Meems was on the good list this year!
wow! I can't believe how much she looks like you in this pic
well I for one am glad that now i know what one looks like! I kept trying to find one at the stores just to see what all the fuss was about.
I'm still not sure what it is....
vickie, anytime you want to borrow one you are welcome too. This is the closest LB will ever get to having a 'small rodent' (as she says). we've got 3. They can come visit you anytime..... i'll be sure to include their hamster wheel also....
Jodie
We had several "real" hampsters when the kids were home....wish they had Zhu Zhus back then.....
it's just fun to say zhu zhu
The zhu zhus make different noises as they move throughout their hamster home. One of our zhu zhu hamsters "farts"...then giggles.
Nice!
Post a Comment