Monday, February 15, 2010

3 weeks!


I'm counting down the days until I get to see my people!!! only 21 days to go!

I don't think that I have ever posted this picture.... but I LOVE it! I took last year when Dee and I were home... I had gone to get my camera and was just changing the settings when I accidentally captured a fun moment...

I miss you guys! Can't wait to be home!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

no wonder you fit in so well, w!!!!!

Vickie said...

LOL We cant wait for you to come home either!!

Mom K said...

W. thanks for sharing the picture with us. Great shot!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Three weeks!

I love this pic, too! I would love to know (or remember) what Vickie said. It must have been good...or bad!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you!!!!
JODIE

Vickie said...

LOL I wish i could remember too but if you notice Jenny, im pointing at you.... :-)