Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Anyone else have a MeMe Monday besides me?


Okay I will admit, these last two weeks here at work have been ROUGH!! So following in MeMe's footsteps, I was having a MeMe Monday too....anyone else?

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I LOVE the pic! I had a MeMe monday yesterday, too! Thanks for posting this...It made me feel better!

Anonymous said...

I just realized you're wearing purple.

Purple? Really?

Anonymous said...

It still feels like monday...maybe panties on the head would help!
mae

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! I love it!!!!!
Jodie

Vickie said...

Lol it is what it is..what can I say? Yes they are purple Jen..Bailey made me take off my zebra ones ;-)

Mom K said...

Thanks, Vickie! I needed that laugh today. Too funny! I had a MeMe Monday,too.

pris said...

Vickie, I thought that all you had posted was a photo of you dressed for a typical workday. If so, have you ever been counseled by your boss about your atire? Aside from the Uni-bomber hood, I think you are looking really good, girlfriend! XXXXOOOO

Wallace said...

oh my!!!!! wow... that is too funny!!!!!!! thank you! I really needed to laugh!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Pearl? is that you? I din't know you got on here!

Vickie said...

yes Aunt Pearl has officially arrived!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Aunt Pearl and purple panties...all in one day...it's too much!

Anonymous said...

How bout Aunt Pearl in purple panties...now that would be funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

LONG LIVE AUNT PEARL!!!
HAIL TO THE QUEEN AUNT PEARL!!!

Amber O'Neal said...

What a wonderful blessing for our entire family. Congratulations to Mike and Mariana on their first grandbaby and also another soon to follow. This is so exciting! She is absolutely beautiful. What a wonderful gift from God.

Much Love and Many Blessings,

Amber

Anonymous said...

Amber! Thanks so much! We are very excited to get to know Landry, and also about Little Baby Post coming soon!