This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
They were precious!!!
maes got her little fingers crossed and her legs up under her and pete looks like hes up to something!
Oh my! I have never seen this picture.....how sweet were we? :)mae
WHO CUT MY HAIR?>?>
maybe thats why pete looks like hes done something..maybe he cut it
LOL.... your hair looks cute!This is just one of the couple hundred photos that I scanned last year... I had them all stored on a thumb drive and had forgotten about them until today!
I'm the pretty one!
Jerry?
mae - if you click on the picture (to see it full size) you can then right click on the photo and save it for yourself.
I just did W - thanks!Vic - we are STILL precious!!! :)
Oh, how sweet! I've never seen this picture either.
I love your matching bathrobes! You both look precious!
I think we still have matching bathrobes....and we still looke precious!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
They were precious!!!
maes got her little fingers crossed and her legs up under her and pete looks like hes up to something!
Oh my! I have never seen this picture.....how sweet were we? :)
mae
WHO CUT MY HAIR?>?>
maybe thats why pete looks like hes done something..maybe he cut it
LOL.... your hair looks cute!
This is just one of the couple hundred photos that I scanned last year... I had them all stored on a thumb drive and had forgotten about them until today!
I'm the pretty one!
Jerry?
mae - if you click on the picture (to see it full size) you can then right click on the photo and save it for yourself.
I just did W - thanks!
Vic - we are STILL precious!!! :)
Oh, how sweet! I've never seen this picture either.
I love your matching bathrobes! You both look precious!
I think we still have matching bathrobes....and we still looke precious!
Post a Comment