This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Mom cut off her curls too!
O.K. Jo.........I owe you one!
Mom, I loooooove your new haircut. You are such a "big" girl.
LOL too funny!!!
Vic... I need a haircut too... But I don't think that I'll make it 2 more weeks... :(
Now mom, I was very selective in the pictures I posted. I didn't post LB's choice where your "brain" was showing!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Mom cut off her curls too!
O.K. Jo.........I owe you one!
Mom, I loooooove your new haircut. You are such a "big" girl.
LOL too funny!!!
Vic... I need a haircut too... But I don't think that I'll make it 2 more weeks... :(
Now mom, I was very selective in the pictures I posted. I didn't post LB's choice where your "brain" was showing!
Post a Comment