This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Katie and I went to Italy today! Good times!!!! :)mae
Where is the underwear on your head?Jerry
take me....
Fancy fancy!! I want to go next time too!
Great picture, girls. Take me next time, too! Love ya!
It looks like you're having fun! Was birdsird involved?
I meant...Birdseed!
birdsird?oh absurd!
looks like an Amerigo's mural to me....
Oh you're good - you must have been to Amerigos!
ok people.... you need to sign your name to your comment!
what a great pic!!!! I LOVE it! I can really feel the daylove!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Katie and I went to Italy today! Good times!!!! :)
mae
Where is the underwear on your head?
Jerry
take me....
Fancy fancy!! I want to go next time too!
Great picture, girls. Take me next time, too! Love ya!
It looks like you're having fun! Was birdsird involved?
I meant...Birdseed!
birdsird?
oh absurd!
looks like an Amerigo's mural to me....
Oh you're good - you must have been to Amerigos!
ok people.... you need to sign your name to your comment!
what a great pic!!!! I LOVE it!
I can really feel the daylove!
Post a Comment