This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
Pete, Maybe you can be the first one to take a ride in it...or drive it. I think Paw Paw owes that to you!
i think that is a good payback!
Too Funny but dad did say he was going to stop by your house on their way home with it and no one was home.. :-)
ah.... ok... now I don't feel sorry for you...
Pete - you know...you're always the last to know! mae
just updated the website...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Pete,
Maybe you can be the first one to take a ride in it...or drive it. I think Paw Paw owes that to you!
i think that is a good payback!
Too Funny but dad did say he was going to stop by your house on their way home with it and no one was home.. :-)
ah.... ok... now I don't feel sorry for you...
Pete - you know...you're always the last to know!
mae
just updated the website...
Post a Comment