
Shoo where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday that she was bossing Jack and Brandon around at Granny's when she used to watch them. I'm just glad she's getting older and I'm not.... :-) Anyway, Happy Sixteenth Birthday Bailey!
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
7 comments:
Sweet Pictures!!!
Happy Birthday!
Jodie
Oh my goodness - such a beatiful girl! Happy Sweet 16 Baily! Your people do all dat luvin~!
Aunt Mae
Happy birthday!
Oh, my, my, my, my! I don't know where the time has gone either. You forgot that she took care of Granny, too. Thanks Bailey for all the happy memories, and happy 16th Birthday! We love you lots, Granny and Pawpaw
Happy Birthday, Bailey! We love you so much!
Bailey,
You did a great job of taking care of "the nut house" when you were little.
wow.... I now feel old! Hope you had a great birthday!!!! I love you!
Post a Comment