This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
This is the pic that Meems drew for me right as I was leaving. I love it. In fact... I am framing it and putting it in my office!
I was rather scared. Thought our website had been hacked!But I do see the resemblance....Jodie
I love the spider hands! mae
Your right, Wallace! Your look-alike looked just like this picture...with the wedding band on the left hand and all!
I think you have more than three eyelashes per eye, though!
WOW i would know anywhere that this was a picture of Wallace!! Very nice indeed!
Brooke has just seen this picture on the blog. She pointed to it as said, "Uncle Wallace"!! Great picture, MeMe.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
This is the pic that Meems drew for me right as I was leaving. I love it. In fact... I am framing it and putting it in my office!
I was rather scared. Thought our website had been hacked!
But I do see the resemblance....
Jodie
I love the spider hands! mae
Your right, Wallace! Your look-alike looked just like this picture...with the wedding band on the left hand and all!
I think you have more than three eyelashes per eye, though!
WOW i would know anywhere that this was a picture of Wallace!! Very nice indeed!
Brooke has just seen this picture on the blog. She pointed to it as said, "Uncle Wallace"!! Great picture, MeMe.
Post a Comment