Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lydia


My girls love American Girl dolls. Every time we receive a new catalog, AK and MeMe love to look through it and pick out the doll that looks like Lydia.
I've posted this for Lydia because I thought that she would love to see herself (in doll form). Sorry about the creases...We've looked at this picture a million times!

11 comments:

Wallace said...

WOW! that really does look like her!

Anonymous said...

I know! We saw Lydia at Liz's shower yesterday...and I told her about her "look alike" doll.

The kids and I saw your "look alike" at Disney World.

Anonymous said...

Wallace, That last comment was for you:

We saw your "look alike" at WDW...Gilligan hat, wood bead necklace, and all!

Vickie said...

LOL yes that does look like Lydia!! too funny.

Wallace said...

Gilligan hat? "and all"? I'm afraid to ask! Was he a good look'n guy? that must have been it!

Mom K said...

Jen, love the Lydia doll. This sure does look like Lydia. As for the Wallace look-a-like at D.W. It was good to start the day with a laugh. Love you guys! MOM K

Anonymous said...

W look a like, Please tell me you took a picture!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to take a picture, but the kids and I were so surprised/shocked to see him...I stood sort of "frozen" as he walked by me...and then it was too late.

Anonymous said...

He must have been VERY manly!

Anonymous said...

VERY, very manly!

Wallace said...

I think that we are all forgetting that this post is about Lydia...!