
We've been thinking about Liz alot...lately. We are all anxious to meet Baby Layla! Mallory drew this picture after Liz's shower on Sunday. Guess what's in the middle of the "dipr"?
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
4 comments:
I'm surprised that MeMe didn't include an illustration of butt paste. It's her favorite baby product.
I love the baby rattle, pacifier and diaper! The "stuff" in the middle of the diaper will probably call for butt paste! Dr. Don - baby Layla says to thank you for the lifetime supply!
mae
Mallory - I looked again at this picture - and noticed you drew one of our cats! I love it! Please tell you Mom to save this picture, I would like to frame it for baby Layla!
Love you,
Aunt Mae
LOL very nice!! very nice indeed.
Post a Comment