This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
ah... that just makes me sad! I would love to go!
Who are those adorable kids? And what are they pointing at?
Maybe they see Jerry in the woods.
Oh my gosh! I just realized that there was once a period of time when Jack and Brandon wore something other than Auburn t-shirts and hats. This was probably before they discovered Auburn football!
No, ,that was when they let US pick out their clothes!Jodie
ROLLING!! they are so cute!!
Actually, Jack was picking out his clothes at this point...notice the Pokemon t-shirt!
Love those pictures. Why do those boys have to grow up? Love you Jack! Love you Bran! -Guickie-
YEA! an update to the website!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
ah... that just makes me sad! I would love to go!
Who are those adorable kids? And what are they pointing at?
Maybe they see Jerry in the woods.
Oh my gosh! I just realized that there was once a period of time when Jack and Brandon wore something other than Auburn t-shirts and hats. This was probably before they discovered Auburn football!
No, ,that was when they let US pick out their clothes!
Jodie
ROLLING!! they are so cute!!
Actually, Jack was picking out his clothes at this point...notice the Pokemon t-shirt!
Love those pictures. Why do those boys have to grow up? Love you Jack! Love you Bran! -Guickie-
YEA! an update to the website!!!
Post a Comment