
Well I thought I would bring out one of our tribes earlier pictures to see if we just might get a few more responses..My we were a lovely bunch weren't we?
I will add that Grandon and I are the only ones that are smiling like we are supposed to, Mae looks like shes fixing to spit on Grandon, Pris looks like shes trying to pose like a model, Pete looks taken by surprise and you gotta love those skinny legs in dark socks, Sherry looks like she does when she hasnt eaten and is angry about it and Greg looks like hes so happy to be there!!!!
But we still do all dat luvin!!!!
This is one of the nicer pictures guys....more to come later!!
10 comments:
Hey vic.... I like the pic. I think that it is nice that you picked one where you were the only one ready/smiling! as Dad would say... "You sure Were a pretty girl"! ;)
W - quit fussing at me, I'm not a good blogger yet!!! I love the early years pic, Pris, Pete, Jodie, Granny, where are you???
Well you do notice that i AM the only one angelically smiling and doing the right thing...and yes i AM a pretty girl!!
Vic - that is what i am saying... and I'm sure that is what dad was meaning to say too.....................
Hi mae...... I'm glad you are here!
You do know that particular comment got Dad removed from my rib loop dont you? Needless to say he recanted... but you never know. :-)
WHOAAAA just a minute here. I just realized that Mae asked me on the phone if that was me on the front page sticking my tongue out...so what exactly are you saying Mae??? I cant wait to post a NEW picture of someone now......
Now I'm scared!!!!
As you should be dahling!!!
All right you two... don't make me come down there.
Post a Comment