Not that our family needs more drama.... but did you know that Abby Kaye is in a school play tonight? Yep... she is making her stage debut as Mrs. Martha Washington! Here are a few pics of the young actress in her designer dress by J. Jones!
Very cute! I'm afraid to think the 'role' that L.B. might have one day..... Marilyn Monroe?? I can see it now... she'll be the kid in kindergarten playing M.M. Can you believe that she'll be in KINDERGARTEN next year? Where does the time go? Jo-D
7 comments:
Little Miss Martha Washington!! She fits the role doesn't she???
Too precious!
That is too cute!!! Martha Washington, Martha Stewart... I see the connection!!
Very cute! I'm afraid to think the 'role' that L.B. might have one day..... Marilyn Monroe?? I can see it now... she'll be the kid in kindergarten playing M.M.
Can you believe that she'll be in KINDERGARTEN next year? Where does the time go?
Jo-D
hey jo... we want some pictures posted!
Pictures? I don't know how to post... but I can get the pictures. Anyone heard how the drama beauty did last night?
Jo
Jo - Vic can hook you up with the posting... it is very easy...
Vic - hook Jo up with the posting!
Thanks Vic!
Post a Comment