Sunday, February 11, 2007

Me & My Sis...

13 comments:

Vickie said...

Aww how sweet! I had forgotten about that picture. You were the sweetest little kid ever!! Now did you put that one up to make up for the arabian beach picture??

Wallace said...

I did it because you are a great sister... and I miss you. Doing this site (& all the emails) have made me feel closer to you.


love you.

Wallace said...

I WAS sweet? don't think that i didn't get that!

;)

Anonymous said...

Hello???? what am i
chopped liver!!!!!!
Jodie
the sweetest sib

Anonymous said...

maybe someone should post their own picture

Wallace said...

I think that i am seeing a theme here.... who has been in every picture so far...?

Vickie said...

Ok now...ive been playing nice...the GOOD pictures are yet to come...and what is this sweetest sis?? PUHLEEZEE!!

mae said...

No I'm starting to feel like chopped liver, enough of the sappy!!!!

Wallace said...

Don't worry... i like liver!

Anonymous said...

I wonder how much it would cost to mail you some 'liver'
Jo

Anonymous said...

Please don't try

Vickie said...

Hey Jo, I do have access to some dry ice.... i think its possible... :-)

Anonymous said...

I've got a box and plenty of TAPE. Dad found some left behind in one of his apartments he was cleaning out. Gave some to me, jenny, and mom...... got enough packing tape to last til the cows come home! Sounds like deedra really wants some liver!
Jo