Tuesday, February 13, 2007

When Can We Go?

I love this picture!!.

The last two days here in Huntsville have been unseasonably warm. It has been in the 60's!!! Although its not going to last and they are calling for snow this weekend..brrrr

I personally CANNOT stand cold weather at all and the older I get the more it bothers me. Heaven forbid we get one of Mamaw's chills...I know Dad and Wallace have had them, luckily (right) I'm so involved in hot flashes, I haven't gotten the chills yet....

I just want to go to the beach. Is that too much to ask? :-)

7 comments:

Wallace said...

hey... this reminds me... don't we all need to start talking about going to the beach in 08? Dee and I are planning on coming home for it.

Anonymous said...

snow??????
this weekend??????
really???? I did not know that!
better run get my milk and bread
Jo

Vickie said...

Yes, they said last night that we might get a whopping 1 inch!!!!

Vickie said...

Its actually snowing here in Madison right now!!

Anonymous said...

who is that at the top with white hair and sticking their tongue out?
jo

Vickie said...

Well MAE asked me if it was me...its not, its from Halloween.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture too. Beautiful water, beautiful beach.
-MomK