Thursday, November 1, 2007

Where are our pictures?



Okay people...Where are our pictures of the kids? I snapped this quick one of Little Red Riding Hood last night... I was a little sad because we only had 4 trick or treaters last night.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute! Little Red Riding Hood must have gotten held up at her little ole granny's because she never made it to my house!
JOdie

Vickie said...

Ooohh did you just call Granny old?

;-)

Vickie said...

It took FOUR pony tail holders to do those braids!!

mae said...

She's is the prettiest little red riding hood I've ever seen! I had about 50 trick/treaters! Liz and I went to a haunted house, she was more scared than me. Kept grabbing her Mama's hand, and she is 3 inches taller than her Mama!!!!

Vickie said...

Bless her scared little heart!!

Anonymous said...

Now that Halloween is over... it's time to start thinking about Turkey Day.... Who wants to be the hostess (with the mostest) and what time?
JO-D

Anonymous said...

wallace, you want to have everyone to your place this year? Maybe we could talk dad into flying the fam over.
Jo=D

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I love Bailey's picture! We had 197 trick-or-treaters in G'ville last night. It was so much fun! I'll post some pictures as soon as I get my film developed.

Anonymous said...

I need a digital camera for Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love Little Red Riding Hood. She is precious.