Tuesday, March 3, 2009

15 Today

My how time flies....I can't believe Bailey is already 15. Who am i kidding, I still can't believe Lydia is driving either....I'm just glad THEY are getting older and we are not... :-)


23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Bailey! Wow! You look so beautiful in that picture! I hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Vickie, I'm with you...I'm glad that they're getting older and we're not.

Anonymous said...

Bop - just gorgeous!!! You are such a pretty girl. Let me know when you are on the road, and I'll make sure I'm not in Huntsville! HA!!!! Happy Birthday! Love, Aunt Mae

Anonymous said...

who said you are not getting older?

Anonymous said...

Be nice, Jerry! You're one of the oldest people I know.

Wallace said...

Happy Birthday! Wow.... I sure do FEEL like I'm getting older...

Who is going to teach her to drive?
Dustin?
And in what car?

Vickie said...

Jerry, Jerry Jerry...LOL
No I am going to teach her in the Mustang...
Its the only car we have that the seat will come up close enough :-)

Wallace said...

wow! that will be fun! you will have to update with stories and pics!

Anonymous said...

Jerry is old...but MaryAnn isn't!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bailey.....seems like yesterday you were in Preschool. Where has the time gone?
We love you! Granny

Anonymous said...

Bailey, since you and Sarah are the same height, ask her what happend when her Dad, brings out a pillow for her to sit on, the first time she drives alone....let's just say the pillow was "tossed" - she would have no part of sitting on anything! It was funny!!!mae

Anonymous said...

Sitting on a pillow is better than sitting on your foot. I remember doing that a couple of times.

Wallace said...

Jenny - that is just scary

Anonymous said...

Sarah has done the foot thing too! Scared her Dad to death! mae

Anonymous said...

Notice how "the dad" is getting blamed for a lot of this. I just bet "the mom" was scared too.

Jodie said...

All,
Jenny forgot to mention that she was sitting on her foot, putting on her make-up, and using the gear shift as a microphone all while driving through a school zone on weatherly road trying to get us to school on time!]
Jodie

Jodie said...

BTW- I had fun last night! That 'cookie' that Brookie ate kept her up until after 11:30!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy b'day, Bailey!!!!! (and remind me to never ride in a car with any of you again, i am officially scared)

Vickie said...

LOL bless Brookes little heart!!
I used to drive with my left foot out of the window too...

Wallace said...

Vickie!

Anonymous said...

You folks are crazy!
Bickie - foot out the window???? Please don't teach Bailey to drive!!!! Of course we all know you like to ride around topless!

Jason said...

Beautiful young lady!