Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Good News!!!!

Hey mom & dad,

I have some great news! I went to the dentist today and they said that there was nothing wrong with my teeth!!! What a relief!!!! They said that I don't need a checkup for another two years!!! Thanks for teaching me good dental hygiene when I was a kid... all those nights dad made me get out of bed and brush my teeth have paid off!!!

Love you,
Wallace






23 comments:

Vickie said...

umm i have no words for this one except SHOO NASTY!

Mom K said...

Ha Ha! Dad and I both had a good laugh! Dad says he remembers very well having to get you up to brush your teeth.

Anonymous said...

Icky Pooh!

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
Did Dad check your toothbrush to make sure that you had used it to brush your teeth?

That's the trick that he tried on me a few times.

Anonymous said...

Even the older sibs had the "toothbrush check"!!! Dad would check to see if the toothbrush was wet, and if it wasn't....

Wallace said...

oh yea.... i remember him doing that all too well..... i also remember just running to the bathroom and running my toothbrush under the tap (without brushing) and then running to bed!

sorry dad!

Vickie said...

Ok I guess I can tell this now...one time I dried Petes toothbrush with the hair dryer so Dad would make him get up and brush his teeth again...and all because he told on me for cussing...:-)

Anonymous said...

Ok... I just don't believe that! Nasty Nice Dad.... checking to see if the toothbrush was wet. I'm surprised he didn't get queasy at just the thought of it.
Jodie

Anonymous said...

Vickie,
Why were you cussing?

Vickie said...

I dont remember except that we were outside...i know you dont think that i really cussed now do you? :-)

Wallace said...

poor pete! set up! i wonder if he knew that you did it!

Wallace said...

jen - did you kids see this post?

Wallace said...

jo - your comment made me think.... dad didn't touch our toothbrushes... did he? yuck

Anonymous said...

Deedra,
I am sorry you have to put up with this.

Wallace said...

who said that?

Dee said...

vickie,.....that's awesome!!! so sorry Pete! maybe i need to start checking w's toothbrush.....hmmmm......

Anonymous said...

No, the kiddos were in bed when I discovered the update last night...so they haven't seen it.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure whether or not the kids should see the pic. AK might have a problem with it (especially the facial hair)...you know how she is!

Anonymous said...

Vickie cuss? NEVER!

Wallace said...

Vic - tell us some more things you did when dad wasn't looking!

Wallace said...

lol

Vickie said...

Who me?

Anonymous said...

Jerry would have never done any of these things!