Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Hey gang,
Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Dee and I had a great day... I'll be posting some more pics on our website tomorrow... but for now - here we are with our Christmas tree!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great pic! Merry Christmas!
and LOOK at all of those presents!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

Jerry

Mom K & Dad W said...

Merry Christmas to you both! We love the picture. Thanks for sharing it with us. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

That last post should have been from Mom K & Dad W. Guess I need to be a better proof reader. Ha!

Anonymous said...

don't worry, she's been in the egg nog.
dad, I thought you told her no more egg nog.

Wallace said...

lol.... ok... I'm ready to see some pictures of all Santa gave to the kids... I hear Dustin got something big!

Wallace said...

I just posted some pics from Christmas day on my website.