Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pickle Fun


This is a picture from Thanksgiving. I didn't know that a pickle could cause so much craziness!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually...it doesn't take much to cause alot of craziness.

Birdseed, a game of spoons, fake tattooes...

I could go on and on!

Anonymous said...

I like that Jacket, Pris!
Jodie

Anonymous said...

HA! WE can find fun and craziness in anything we do!!!!!!
Makes me want to get to Grayton 2010 in a hurry!!! :)

Vickie said...

ROLLING!! That is so true! We can find craziness in anything..especially things that are not supposed to be crazy...LOL

Anonymous said...

What else do you need Sunday vickie? I'm bringing meatballs, and what else?? I don't remember???? mae

Anonymous said...

PEANUTBUTTER BALLS!!!!

please

Anonymous said...

You got it Bailey - I promise I'll bring them this year!!! Love, Aunt Mae

Wallace said...

y'all don't have too much fun without me this weekend!

Wallace said...

oh... and eat some olives for me!

MOM K said...

Wallace and Deedra, We had a great time together, but we missed you all. Hope you had a good Sunday. I tried to call you, but got the machine. We love you.