


Anyone who has asked Brooke about Santa, knows she is not too fond of this Jolly Fellow! She mostly wants to observe from the distance. So.... it was quite unexpected that I could get her to sit in his lap. Her eyes teared up, but then she got better. I don't think she ever said anything though. She didn't ask for her 'pony'.
15 comments:
ah.... how cute... and sad.... but at least she didn't ask for 'cold waty or tea'!
I'll never forget that!
Jodie
LOL too funny, me either! I still think she should get a pony...
Cute pictures! I'm surprised the elves didn't drag Bill (the photographer) away. There were huge signs warning people not to take pictures with personal cameras.
Bill sure is brave to be naughty this time of year.
lol
A 2010 request:
Please...no more singing animals or hats at the ornament exchange. I'm going crazy over here!
Well they could have picked the ornament with the three goffy aunts picture!!!!! It's lovely hanging on my tree!
:)
mae
hats? I thought it was an ornament exchange....
Oh, it was an exchange...of craziness!
I feel a little bad that Rich had to witness it all!
yes, I felt bad too..... especially when sweet AK ripped that singing, dancing, flashing hat off my head!
Jodie
And poor Katie Gant.... everyone kept stealing from her. Even her own MOTHER, stole her hood ornament for her car!
who brought the hat? Sherry?
hood ornament?
HeeHee..well the singing chicken was one of mine.....i think we should try to find the most obnoxious ornament/whatever each year...oh and i loved the singing hat..i went this morning and cvs is out of them :(
Wallace the chicken clucks "we wish you a merry christmas" and the hood ornament was this huge angel figure that katie wanted to glue on her car..the hat lights up and the top goes back and forth and i cant remember what tune it played.. it was hilarious!
Post a Comment