Monday, January 11, 2010

It's Monday!


Do you ever feel like this on Monday?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Son, you got a panty on your head!"

Can you name that movie?

Wallace said...

boy.... i know that it is Monday.... we woke up this morning to discover two pipes had burst in the middle of the night... our kitchen was flooded this morning. So.... I have been working with our landlord all day. we have had to gut the kitchen ceiling and take out all of the insulation.... what a mess!!! I think that I might wear my underwear on my head too!

Wallace said...

i can name that movie!



Raising Arizona!

Anonymous said...

Oh, no! That is terrible!

Anonymous said...

"Raising Arizona" is correct!

Anonymous said...

Wallace,
I called you back after we got disconnected. Why did you run and jump in the shower when we lost our connection?

mae said...

At least Meme's panties match her outfit!!! :)

Anonymous said...

at least

Anonymous said...

Thanks Meems! I needed that today!
YOu are so cute.... panties on the head or the boo-tay!
DeeDee

Anonymous said...

W- Sorry to hear about the mess you woke up to today. That stinks!
Jodie

Vickie said...

LOL yes i feel that way too!! Eww Wallace sorry you had to wake up to that...brrrrr

Anonymous said...

BTW...The panties were clean. MeMe and I were folding clean clothes when she grabbed them and ran away!

Anonymous said...

Whew - glad you cleared that up Jenny - I was worried! :)

Guickie said...

MeMe, I love your hat, or is that a hat? Precious picture. I needed a laugh today also! Boy, that cabin fever nearly got the best of me.

katiegant! said...

this made me laugh out loud. its underwear on my head day for me tomorrow certainly!

Wallace said...

Jen - Sorry... if you had seen how messy I was you would have insisted that I run for a shower! Sorry...