Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No Respect


Mallory drew this picture for me. Before you say,"Oh, how sweet", let me just say that moms get no respect.

I was tucking Mallory into bed tonight, when she said, "I don't like waking up early in the morning." I reminded her that she needed alot of rest so that tomorrow she would be able to work hard and do her best. That's when MeMe delivered the blow...She said, "I guess I'm not gonna be a teacher or dentist when I grow up. I guess I'll just be like you and do nothing."
Moms never have to wake up early, work hard, or do their best!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

BTW...This is a picture of an eagle. That's "poop" in the bottom, left corner of the picture.

Once again...no respect!

Wallace said...

LOL! I love it!

Tell Meems that I want a bird poop picture too!

katiegant! said...

wow...what a curious design for the flying eagle to poop.

i also love it that she picked dentist and teacher...HA!

Anonymous said...

oh SLAM.... What did you say?
that is funny!

Jodie

Vickie said...

oh SNAP!! that is hilarious!! so what did you say?

Anonymous said...

Poop in a picture to you - is never a good thing....HA!
Gotta love Meems!
mae

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!

Jerry

Guickie said...

Are you sure she wasn't drawing "Paco", Uncle Wallace's bird?

Anonymous said...

I thought Paco was Dad's bird...