Monday, March 22, 2010

Cruisin'







We are back from the Bahamas! We had such a great time! We met some new friends (Captain Jack Sparrow was my favorite!), soaked up the sun, and cried when it was time to leave.
MeMe enjoyed the trip so much...She tried to wrap herself around a palm tree when it was time to board the cruise ship. Hopefully, June 12th will come quickly. We need some more beach time!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite moment was when I saw Capt. Jack Sparrow. He knew that I wanted to have my picture made with him, so he waved me over and said, "Come here, Love!"

Wallace said...

LOL... I love the pics! Are you sure that isn't Don's pirate costume?

Wallace said...

wow... look at those white legs!

Anonymous said...

They're not white anymore!

Wallace said...

lol.... not sure if i believe that!

Anonymous said...

Well...let me just say...

They're not as white as your legs!

Wallace said...

ouch! but true...

Wallace said...

Jen - you need to check out the kids pics on my website.

Anonymous said...

I did. They're precious!

Your new format is messing me up a little, though.

Wallace said...

oh really? how so?

Vickie said...

oh I love the pictures! and Capt Jack Sparrow..who knew he was hiding out in the Bahamas...and i dont blame MeMe, i would hold onto that palm tree too... :-) that white sand is really making me want to be on the beach!

Mom K said...

Jen, luvvvvvv the pictures. They are great. Pawpaw wants to know if he is too old to go on a Disney cruise.

Wallace said...

me too! I want to go too!

Anonymous said...

so.. I am so going too!

Mom, luvvvvvv? you write like my 6th graders!

Pawpaw, never too old!

I want to see more pictures!!!!
Jodie

Wallace said...

So... let me know if you want to get a big group of people together to go on a cruise.... i might join in...