
You could take your family of 7 kids to the local STEAK BARN and only spend $6.76
Sorry Wallace, you weren't born yet
This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
15 comments:
Who still has checks that are 30 plus years old?
Why do they hold onto this stuff?
Jodie
oh yeah, and please note the "W" in the signature. I've tried for YEARS, and I still can't copy it!
Omg WHY would you still have this?
wow............ a 34 year old check... that must have been some great steak!
and the check was in perfect condition! Not even bent....
jodie
p.s.- There's more... and more... and more....
Dad - I have fond memories of going to the Steak Barn! Tuesday night was family night - a glass of water and steak, it didn't get much better than that! :)
Mae
Lol I agree except for when we would get a bag of bell burgers from taco bell to bring home and drink lime koolaid!
Sorry, girls! I'm too young to remember the "good old Steak Barn days"!
However, I'm impressed that Dad still has a cancelled check.
Jodie,
What box were you digging in...and where did you find the check?
No worries,
I wasn't digging in a box. Dad was! finding papers for mom to shred
It looks like he found some! none too soon too!
LOL and i do believe its a tad past the 10 year statute of limitations....
WAIT - Mae - did you say that you had to drink water? only spend $7 and had to drink water?
I'd like to see your tax return from 1976.
Jerry
I'm quite sure he still has it!
Jodie
Post a Comment