This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
WHERE??????..........Just Kidding! He He!!
Are you referring to the fish that are hanging by their mouths or the people with the hats on?
That guy with the Hawaiian shirt is cute!
More like the SS Minnow!! But wait, is that Hank Williams Junior on the dock?
HA! Ok.... I want to know who the chickens are that won't put their names?
chickens?I only see fish! You must have taken too much of that sea sick medicine!chickens?
................................
Post a Comment
7 comments:
WHERE??????..........Just Kidding! He He!!
Are you referring to the fish that are hanging by their mouths or the people with the hats on?
That guy with the Hawaiian shirt is cute!
More like the SS Minnow!! But wait, is that Hank Williams Junior on the dock?
HA! Ok.... I want to know who the chickens are that won't put their names?
chickens?
I only see fish! You must have taken too much of that sea sick medicine!
chickens?
................................
Post a Comment