This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
You go girl....looking good! I love your hair cut.
LOL! that is a great pic!
woa! guess you'll be using less shampoo for awhile!!! that's awesome! you're donating it, right?
I love it! You look precious!!!mae
Jo - how many times a day do you come to my website?
w-?Jodie
check out my site...
Okay...I love the hair pic...but we really need an update...Jen - where are your Christmas pics? Hmmmmm?????
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You go girl....looking good! I love your hair cut.
LOL! that is a great pic!
woa! guess you'll be using less shampoo for awhile!!! that's awesome! you're donating it, right?
I love it! You look precious!!!
mae
Jo - how many times a day do you come to my website?
w-?
Jodie
check out my site...
Okay...I love the hair pic...but we really need an update...Jen - where are your Christmas pics? Hmmmmm?????
Post a Comment