
Take a look at the picture that Mae found!!! This was taken up on Monte Sano. If you look close by Jason's legs you can see Jake. He probably crawled to the top like a spider and even though Joey was tiny he's still trying to climb with the big kids!! Dont you just love Wallace's flip flops? Didn't his momma ever tell him you can't climb with flops on???
28 comments:
his momma probably told him to wear the flip flops so she did not have to keep tying the shoes.....
Anonymous you may be right and bless his heart, we know he didnt get any higher on that rock thanks to Dad for passing on the Fear of Heights.....
Jake the Spider Monkey! He probably crawled up and over a dozen times! Too cute!
I had forgotten that Ambers hair had been short like that too.
Baby Joey, trying to keep up with the big boys!!! Jason, the leader of the pack! W - how did you keep from falling with this flip flops on???? This is too precious!!!!
Someone needs to shop
Retire those old flip-flops
He who once wore velcro shoe...
I say "BOO!"
Velcro shoes! I love it. Thank goodness I finally got bran to tie! They stopped making velcros big enough for him. Very disheartened he said, "but mom I see grandpa's wearing those kind of shoes"
Jo-D
Hey now... I am away from the desk all day only to return and find that I have been made fun of.... this isn't my birthday!
And... if you ask me... i was up far enough! The view from there was just as good as it was from the top (I'm sure...).
And what is wrong with flip flops?
I sure do miss that old castle! I didn't know that we had any pictures of it... do you mind emailing me a larger version of it?
Hey guys,
Everyone has missed the real topic to discuss...forget the flip flops...look at Wallace's skinny legs! WOW! I don't think he was too afraid to climb...I think his legs weren't strong enough to carry him to the top.
I love Jason's picture, too. How precious! He probably didn't make it to the top because he was too busy talking.
Hey now skinny legs.... just because you are not in the picture does not mean that you can call MY legs skinny!
;)
Wallace you have to admit, those are some mighty skinny legs...Joeys look to be the same size and he was 2!!!! :-)
I just email you the picture.
Jenny.... I hate to say it but you have NO room to talk.... skinny legs....
Jo
Changing the subject for a moment, Wallace do they celebrate o hallows eve there?
Big Time... it started in Ireland...
oh yea... this is the birthplace of halloween!
Ok.... here is the key to climbing a rock wall is flip flops..... use your granny toes! thanks mom!
in
Granny Toes... sounds like a talent is brewing.... Maybe she'll demonstrate this talent at the 2008 Beach Trip Talent Show!
HEY! Jason is only ONE block higher than I am.... why am I the one afraid of heights?
Because you look like you are hanging on for dear life!!!
hello..... my momma dressed me in flip flops!
;)
Tis true!!! She can't deny that one, we have proof!! :-)
I miss this place so much i have extremely fond memories of this this hotel. They made a mistake getting rid of it
Post a Comment