LOL I'm just glad this was the HIGHLIGHTED blonde picture....Not bad for a Grandma ( heehee ) Yall probably dont remember the one time i went all Madonna blonde...SHOOOOOO. Never Again.
you do? shoo that was when i lived in Birmingham, i think Dustin might have been 2 at the time. it was very short lived. i would scare my self everytime i passed a mirror because i didnt recognize me....
Vic - I remember the Madonna look!! I also, went through this stage! Frightening, isn't it? Abby Kaye - your mom sure is lucky to have you defending her - you go girl! Love, aunt mae
By the way bloggers, Mae is NOT the anonymous one, I don't even know how to do that. I do good, to sign in under Mae!!
Grandma Shaw is probably the anonymous one... she has that old persons disease...alzhiemers.... and forgets to sign in! all the blonde dye fried the ole brain! Heehee
Mom knows about it and since I have started posting I have bugged her to sign-up. I will be back in OKC this weekend and I will stop bugging her about it and start harassing her instead :)
Hey guys, Have you noticed how quiet the "anonymous" person has been today since everyone is talking about him/her? Could the anonymous person be Grandma/Mom K? We haven't heard from her in a while?
OR maybe the "anonymous" person is VICKIE and since the conversation has been centered around her and her chameleon hair.....she's opted to remain silent ..... just a thought
O.K. you people..........I am not the anonymous person. I ALWAYS sign my comments. I have been a busy grandma today. I have enjoyed reading all the comments. Love ya all. MOM K
26 comments:
WOO WOO!
Oh my!
Hey Grandma Shaw,
How old are you?
Love, Abby Kaye
This isn't really how you thought the whole egg picture was going to turn out.... was it Vic?
Sorry.... I love you....
All you guys be nice to vic!
Vickie,
You know we love you!
LOL I'm just glad this was the HIGHLIGHTED blonde picture....Not bad for a Grandma ( heehee ) Yall probably dont remember the one time i went all Madonna blonde...SHOOOOOO. Never Again.
Hey girl,
I remember the Madonna blonde. When was that?
you do? shoo that was when i lived in Birmingham, i think Dustin might have been 2 at the time. it was very short lived. i would scare my self everytime i passed a mirror because i didnt recognize me....
I too remember the madonna look. That is what I was thinking of when i mentioned it! ha
Vic - I remember the Madonna look!! I also, went through this stage! Frightening, isn't it? Abby Kaye - your mom sure is lucky to have you defending her - you go girl! Love, aunt mae
By the way bloggers, Mae is NOT the anonymous one, I don't even know how to do that. I do good, to sign in under Mae!!
Vickie, I think we need a family pic with the grandeggy.
Grandma Shaw is probably the anonymous one... she has that old persons disease...alzhiemers.... and forgets to sign in!
all the blonde dye fried the ole brain!
Heehee
where is pris?
does she ever look at the blog?
just wondering
Mom knows about it and since I have started posting I have bugged her to sign-up. I will be back in OKC this weekend and I will stop bugging her about it and start harassing her instead :)
That is a good son!
Hey guys,
Have you noticed how quiet the "anonymous" person has been today since everyone is talking about him/her? Could the anonymous person be Grandma/Mom K? We haven't heard from her in a while?
OR maybe the "anonymous" person is VICKIE and since the conversation has been centered around her and her chameleon hair.....she's opted to remain silent .....
just a thought
OK everyone, the anonymous is not me, i always sign in under my name cuz im the administrator of the blog...
Besides yall know i dont care about my chameleon hair, if i did i wouldnt do it.. afterall i AM Miss Clairol and yes Miss Clairol has been busy today
I don't think it's Grandma/Mom K, because when she blogs, she is always grammatically correct. :) Okay anonymous time to fess up!
what is this 'administrator' of the blog thing... she's on a power trip today!
I think the "anonymous" person has been busy, too. That's probably why we haven't heard from him/her since yesterday.
I think that we are off the issue...
How is dustin doing taking care of his egg baby? does he have to carry that thing around? does he give it enough care and love?
no sadly he had turn little angelina jolie shaw in and didnt get her back but she will always be remembered....
Ah.... how long did he have her?
for just one GLORIOUS week...
O.K. you people..........I am not the anonymous person. I ALWAYS sign my comments. I have been a busy grandma today. I have enjoyed reading all the comments. Love ya all. MOM K
Post a Comment