Friday, October 12, 2007

Matriarch Continued......






HAIL THE QUEEN!!!!


See we have actual proof that Pris IS the Queen of Everything!
Not many people can say that either!!
Happy Birthday Pris!!!





Mae and I are even going to play nice and NOT put how OLD you are today!!!!!!


I Love this picture of Pris, Mae and Sherry aka (Consuelo the Mexican)


WE DO ALL DAT LUVIN PRIS!!!

17 comments:

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday TOOOO YOOOOOOO!! Happy BIrthday TOOOO YOOOOOOO!!! Happy BIrthday, Happy Birthday!!!! Happy Birthday TOOO YOOOOOOOO!!!

AND MANY MORE!!

mae said...

Happy Birthday Queenie!!!! Who is the Mexican in the pic with Pris and I????

Vickie said...

That would be Consuelo...she was one of the hired help i believe...

Anonymous said...

I see Consuelo and Pris. Is the other one Ed Grimley?

mae said...

Oh...anonymous is in trouble now. Ed Grimley? Anonymous must be old!!!

mae said...

The hair does look like Ed Grimley - thanks for the compliment anonymous!!!!

Vickie said...

ooh yes anonymous must be old to remember Ed Grimley, I must say!!

Wallace said...

That is awesome! I love the pictures that come up if you google "ed grimley"... too funny!

Wallace said...

Happy Birthday Pris!!!


We do that lov'n too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Pris. We love ya lots. Hope you are having a great day.

Vickie said...

Who was it that used to call Pris: Priscilla Magilla Gorilla? :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey look! The last picture is an oreo and Pris is the white stuff in the middle!

Sorry! That was too easy!

mae said...

We all did! Sherry was small mean alligator, I was manawanna, mack was macko the sacko and I don't remember what petey was - HA!

mae said...

Anonymous might choke on an oreo if he/she doesn't watch it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Pris!
Love you lots!!!!!!!!

pris said...

Thanks, gang! I did have a very nice birthday. Now it's time to wish Jenny a happy b'day! Pete's name was "Pete-O." I think I am going to like this blog business.
Love you bunches. XXXXXOOOO Pris

pris said...

It's me again. Please keep me in your prayers. The new IV medication is not agreeing with me. I've had a severe reaction each time (three), with this last one being the worst. I have had a fever for a week, getting as high as 104.3, along with terrible pain. All I can do is keep taking Tylenol round-the-clock. It appears that once it is my system I just have to wait it out. I have decided that the treatment is worse than the disease and don't intend to take the Remicade anymore. The problem is that I am at the point where the med stays in my system for eight weeks. Hope the fevers don't last that long. Keep me in your prayers. We do dat lovin'!