Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Oliver's Arctic Survival Suit


I'm in Fargo right now so I don't have any recent pics of Oliver with me but here's one from this winter in Fargo. Oliver had to survive temperatures as low as 30 below and walk through snow taller than he was. It was a tough winter but he made it with this amzaing survival suit!

15 comments:

Wallace said...

He seems to have survived with a good sense of humor too!

Dee said...

could your kids BE any cuter?

Anonymous said...

How cute! You can tell that he belongs with Bell and Jackson. They all look so much alike. Thanks for the picture. Love, Jenny

Vickie said...

Oliver is PRECIOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

and notice... we've yet to see a pic of the daddy.....

Jodie said...

I was about to ask "what is vickie doing up and at the computer at 7:05 in the a.m.?" but then I saw that Jenny was on at 6:50
)*@&^*$(_^$@!
What is with you guys? Am I the only one who is running around in the mornings like a chicken with my head cut off!

Jodie said...

p.s.
and this morning the ole head was really gone... it was walk your child to school day.... and yes, brandon and bess both wanted to walk!
Go ahead.... someone ask me if I was the good mom and walked them to school so they could get their free sticker and banana!

Dee said...

Did you?

Jodie said...

Of Course!!!! I parked the van in the back parking lot.... we cut through the 2nd grade playground.... and got on the sidewalk and walked around to the front of the building. Hey... it worked! We've got the sticker to prove it... sorry, they ate their bananas! : )

Anonymous said...

Cheater,Cheater, Pumpkin-eater.....
You're setting a bad example!

Vickie said...

i wondered why there were so many parents and kids out and about on the way to school today....

Anonymous said...

This is another "anonymous" comment ...commenting on an earlier "anonymous" comment...
Where's the dad?
Where's the dad?
Where's the dad?

Anonymous said...

Mae, what did you steal.....?

Wallace said...

ok.... you people have to start signing in!

mae said...

Mae is clueless...steal what??? I've had to run a seminar today for 20 people, have not been at my computer. Not running around like a chicken at home, but I am at work!!!!!You're right W - they need to sign in!!!! :)
Jas - Oliver looks like Bell - and I still stay Jackson looks like YOUR Grandpa Pierce!