I found this picture Monday night and just had to post it. Look at how small they all were....What happened?? Where has the time gone? I'm not sure where the other kids were but this was taken in November of 1994. On another note, I am very happy to post that Pris is at home now and doing better!! And just for the record, Dustin is wearing an ALABAMA shirt!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!
44 comments:
Look how cute the Pete Allison clan are! And Duh duh with that Roll tide shirt, (a true fan at heart!), Potay and Carrie are just darling, however...I do believe the little girl in the middle may just be the cutest! HA
Can you believe how small they all are? Look how tiny Lydia was. Liz just looks proud to be there!! Its hard to believe that Dust, Potay and Chris are all graduating this year!!!
very cute!
Jodie
The Allison/JOnes group sure does have pretty children!!!
Now thats true we all have pretty kids!! But, how can they not be coming from all of us??? :-)
Boo.......
Somebody is getting a mirror for Christmas, and it's not going to be me.....
Boo.....
AND i had to show this to Dustin to prove to him that he used be an Alabama fan and the only reason I can come up with that hes now for Tennessee was the brain surgery....
:-)
LOL Boo, Bring it on!!!
You can surely tell which kids belong to PEEETO! dust is a true alabama fan at heart... the truth will come out....
Jodie
A mirror???? Ghosts don't show up in mirrors????
They look just like him!! Good one Mae!!
I just keep going back to this picture, it's so precious!!!!!
where's wallace today?
Mom?
Jenny?
They must all be out in the pawpaw patch today
Wallace, Jenny and the ghost - where are they????
I am here... just been busy all day!
I love the pic!
Where was this taken?
This was taken at my house W - notice the TV, that I exchanged last year for Ice Tea!!!
Now that sounds like theres a story behind it..Iced tea? Remember this is a family blog...LOL
Yes we were at Maes for Thanksgiving in 2004!!
I think this is longer ago than 3 years vic! Liz was 18 three years ago!! I think this must have been around 1999! The tea story is...I told Mike 2 years ago, if he didn't get rid of that console, I would not make anymore tea for him. I got a new television!!!
LOL DUH!! You are right Mae, i was having a senior moment...it was Nov of 1994!!!!
Hey guys,
I'm finally here...just in time to view the precious picture...before I go to bed. How cute! I love the grin on Liz's face! Where is Sarah, Katie, and Joey? There were so many little kids at that time, I guess the "picture taker" rounded up as many as he/she could and then took the picture. SO CUTE!
I went back and looked at the picture again. It looks like there is a football game on the t.v. in the background. This must be Mike Childree's house.
yea.... where is everyone else?
I really like Dust's "pump" shoes! Those were the best!
Wallace thats funny because when he saw it he said, " Aw Mom I loved those shoes!".
You smart girl Jen! Who else, besides MIke Childree, with a house full of company, would have a football game on??? The boy does have his priorities!!!
W & Deedra - I love the pic!!!
i'm impressed that Jen knew it was football.......
Ok Mae, you KNOW David was sitting right there watching too...why do you think the kids are to the side and not right in front of the tv?? They probably got threatened...
So.... dust remembers the shoes but not being an alabama fan?
Listen up "anonymous",
I KNOW about football...I'm an Auburn fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So he says.....
Anonymous, you better bring it on - JEN means business!!!!
"Anonymous" where are you?
Boo!
What does AUBURN have to do with football?
Jen - I love ya, but I agree with anonymous!!!! Roll Tide!
Ouch!
O.K....I've been painting all day and volunteering at Abby K's school, so I'm a little too tired to think of a witty comeback.
The best thing I can say is...
WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BEAT BAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When is the big game?
Hey Jen - did you say "warped" eagle? The big game is November 24th!!! In MeMe's words, "bring it on sistah"!!!!
Too cute!! They all grew up too, too fast.
Post a Comment