
Hey Everyone,
Please keep Sherry in your thoughts today, she's had an awful bout with high blood pressure this past week and has an appointment with a cardiologist today. She's also had to go back on blood pressure medicine, I guess that's what happens when youre a geriatric mother.... :-) Or maybe it was the strain of doing the nursing for such a long time.....
44 comments:
I talk to Sherry everyday - (I'm driving her crazy), and will talk to her after her visit to the cardiologist this afternoon, and will post an update here. Be sure to check, and keep the "old girl" in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks Vic, for posting this for me.
Sure, ive been talking to the "old girl" too....i told her that when it comes to your health and we reach a certain age, sometimes you just have to suck it up and deal with it ;-)
The problem is....sometimes there's too much to "suck up"!! What do we do then????
Just remember the "good ole days" when we werent falling apart or sagging and dragging!!!
Vickie and Mae,
Thanks for sharing the info. about Sherry. I'm glad that she's taking care of herself and going to the doctor. I love the picture!
I really feel like I don't have that much to say about "sucking it up" or "sagging and dragging". Remember...I'm younger than most of the other sistahs!
ah yes, but dear jenny youre time will come too....
And Vickie, did you post a future pic of Jenny, (beside your last comment). We are uh-sagging and uh-dragging! IN some cases, we've been hitched/stitched back up!
As Erma Bombeck said once, "I knew I was aging, when I looked in the mirror, and my as* was resting on the backs of my knees!"
If I could, I just might tack that up as well!!! Lordy!!!
me too!!!
Oh my goodness, there's that future pic of jen again!! Vic - that pic of you and Sherry, just where did you girls get those shoes? I think Sherry still has those! :)
Girl thats not Jenny, thats me in all my glory!! Well you know, Sherry probably does still have those shoes because this picture was when she was in the 4th grade and she never grew anymore....
ok so i found a better picture....:)
What's around Sherry's neck? By the way, I think the recent pic you found is of me, in all MY glory!!!
Ok.... this has all be waaaayyyy too much info. somethings are best unsaid.
When you talk to sherry - please tell her that I am praying for her!
I cant tell what that is around her neck but shes making me choke with that shirt buttoned up to the top!!!!
O.K. Sistahs...
You guys are scaring me! You need to stop talking about "hitching and stitching". Ya'll are out of control today. I think I'll have to agree with Wallace...TOO MUCH INFORMATION!
Hey,
I just realized...We haven't heard from "anonymous" today.
i noticed "anonymous" was quiet as well....
"Anonymous" must be busy.
Jen - don't take the brothers side - we sistahs have to stick together! And Vickie, what was up about those socks with Sherry! (dont' tell her, but she still wears them like that!! hehehe
UMMMMMMMMMM Vic/Jen - I think anonymous is a ghost..........
could be, could be...
girl i know she still wears them like that!!!
I am here. I have just been busy teaching my class today.
ok who is "anonymous"???
Somone is messing with us.....
i bleve so....
This is kind of weird.I wish someone would confess.
That is too funny! mom and jo have been really quiet.. where are they?
I think our "blog" is haunted.....
Gang: Talked to Sherry yesterday, her cariologist has scheduled her for an EKG and a stress test in two weeks. They have stabalized her blood pressure meds, and she feels a lot better. Sherry didn't think that the cardio doc was terribly concerned, just wants to rule out anything. We'll keep you posted! :)
Haunted??????????????
Maybe Dad is the ghost????
He DOES have awfully white legs now doesnt he????
You don't want to make the ghost mad... i would watch out!
No one answered my question about jo and mom... is school out or something?
Do you want me to tell you dangers of skin cancer?
I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKK!!!
You guys drive me crazy.... but i still love you...
Wallace,
This is fall break for Mom and Jodie. Jodie is in TN this week.
Anonymous,
If you are a ghost, why do you want to talk about the dangers of skin cancer?
Vickie,
Please get to the bottom of this!
mJenny - you are cracking me up!!!! You're right, why would a ghost be concerned with skin cancer?????? HELLO
BOOOOO!!!!!!
Post a Comment