
How do I begin to describe this picture?
It goes something like this:
Mom wanted to take a group shot of the kids sitting on Vickie's steps before the kids hunted Easter eggs. Instead of taking the picture, Dad decided to sit down on the steps with the kids. There were so many kids (including a few who wouldn't sit down) that I had to step onto Vickie's front porch in order to get everyone in the picture. I counted to "three" (like all good photographers do) and before I could say the number "three", Mae popped her head into the picture, too. (Notice the grip that Mae has on Brandon's arm.) I took many pictures on Easter Sunday...and this one is my favorite!
13 comments:
Come and knock on our door...
We've been waiting for you...
Do you guys remember that song?
I love the picture!!!! It looks so warm... natural... and welcoming!!
I have to say that 'Mae's death grip' is very revealing... it just screams get out of the way so that I can be in the picture...!
where the kisses are hers and hers and his
threes company too
Hey! Great Pic!
Jodie
LOL actually Mae was prolly pushing Bran out of the way!!! Just kidding. i love the pic and yes i do remember Dad running to sit down to be right in the middle....
My head looks twice as big as Brans and three times as big as Jacks! What 51 will do to a person!
Actually, this was such a fun day!!! Thanks for capturing it Ms. Photographer!!
And it's not even her whole head. Imagine how big it would have been if the whole head made it into the picture.
Hey..............watch it there Anonymous!!! Thanks W - for noticing my real intentions!!! mae
The boys are looking good! I can't believe how big they are getting!
oh... mae is looking good too!
W - Thank you for NOT saying "I can't belive how big Mae is getting" HA!
u R 2 funny!
Jodie
Did anyone notice how Brandon is slightly pulling away from Mae's death grip? The smile on his face is precious!
Post a Comment