Good Morning Everyone! Check out Petes cards that he got for his birthday on Sunday. Happy Belated Birthdays Mariana and Pete!!!! I think these are funny!!! And just because ..... I had to throw in this pix of Mae too... :-)
I did have a nice birthday! Thanks! Sarah baked me an awesome, (from scratch), three-layer homade strawberry cake, complete with homemade frosting! Delicious! (and who cleaned up the mess???) Gotta love her!
I did have a nice birthday! Thanks! Sarah baked me an awesome, (from scratch), three-layer homade strawberry cake, complete with homemade frosting! Delicious! (and who cleaned up the mess???) Gotta love her!
Pete? Pete Who? I've never seen a 'pete person' leave comments on this site. I think we've been invaded by an outside reader/commenter. Has anybody else ever seen this person here before?
Trouble? who me? NOT!! But when i AM trouble at least i know what ive done...i dont know why i would owe dad an apology...he may owe me one for imming me as granny... :-) but it was funny
34 comments:
The cards are too funny! Nothing says I love you & happy Birthday like "you are old"!
hope you guys had a great birthday!!!
PS vic - you need to delete the comment above.
but not mine
I did have a nice birthday! Thanks! Sarah baked me an awesome, (from scratch), three-layer homade strawberry cake, complete with homemade frosting! Delicious! (and who cleaned up the mess???) Gotta love her!
I did have a nice birthday! Thanks! Sarah baked me an awesome, (from scratch), three-layer homade strawberry cake, complete with homemade frosting! Delicious! (and who cleaned up the mess???) Gotta love her!
LOL i love these cards and wasnt Mae a HOTTIE???
"WASN'T"??????
ROLLING!! ok so yes shes STILL a hottie....
Hey - I'm liking anonymous!!!!
Wow... Vic... I think you owe dad an apology!
HUH? why do i owe dad an apology??
W - what did Vickie do???? I didn't see Dad's comment?? mae
vickie- why do you owe dad an apology?
Jodie
You got me... I have no clue
W - the suspense is killing the girls.....why is Vickie in trouble?????
Seems like Vic is always in trouble... maybe she IS trouble! *snicker*
'fess up, Vick-ster
Pete? Pete Who? I've never seen a 'pete person' leave comments on this site. I think we've been invaded by an outside reader/commenter. Has anybody else ever seen this person here before?
sorry for the suspense....
vic... didn't you get dad for doing the SAME thing to you? 'you were a pretty girl'....
Pete? good to hear from you!
Trouble? who me? NOT!! But when i AM trouble at least i know what ive done...i dont know why i would owe dad an apology...he may owe me one for imming me as granny... :-) but it was funny
AH...yes i guess so.. and YES he did refer to me as she was such a pretty girl....hello am i chopped liver now???
So you did do the same thing to mae.
Vic: HELP!!!!
Ok. to correct things yes i said WASNT mae a hottie..then i said well she is STILL a hottie, so bottom line is mae WAS and IS a hottie!! :-)
Wow!
That was a very confusing/complicated set of comments to follow...Do you people ever work?
Happy b-day Mae and Pete!
Mae, I'm sure your cake was delicious. Did Mike clean up the mess?
Whew! Glad we cleared that up, my head was spinning! mae
so sorry you guys!
Jen - yes he did clean up - he cleaned his plate real good!!!! HA! mae
W or Vic - someone delete that last comment! mae
Vic has to.... she posted the post...
why are we getting these now?
I'll call and let her know.....
mae
Post a Comment