This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
those are pitiful pictures but you get the idea!Jo-D
HA! We can make it happen!!!
Brings back such happy childhood memories for me! One of the first things Mom/Dad did for us, after we came to live with them, was to take us on a vaction - to Peeks!!!! :) mae
Thanks for the pics...but I think that I'll stick with Grayton Beach!
Jenny - I'm with you girl! Funny, happy memories, but Grayton Beach...or bust!!!
LOL But we do have good memories of Peeks!! But I cant wait until Grayton!!
Went shopping for shorts at lunch today (birthday $), depressing...... maybe I'll just wear a LARGE coverup at Grayton! :(
Post a Comment
7 comments:
those are pitiful pictures but you get the idea!
Jo-D
HA! We can make it happen!!!
Brings back such happy childhood memories for me! One of the first things Mom/Dad did for us, after we came to live with them, was to take us on a vaction - to Peeks!!!! :) mae
Thanks for the pics...but I think that I'll stick with Grayton Beach!
Jenny - I'm with you girl! Funny, happy memories, but Grayton Beach...or bust!!!
LOL But we do have good memories of Peeks!! But I cant wait until Grayton!!
Went shopping for shorts at lunch today (birthday $), depressing...... maybe I'll just wear a LARGE coverup at Grayton! :(
Post a Comment