This blog was created for the all of the Jones, Allison, Shaw, Pierce, Childree, Gant, Connell and extended families and friends to keep in touch.
AND WATCH OUT - HE HAS A GUN!
you know...ive heard he has a house in grayton... maybe he just wanted to join the fun!!
Gee... Forget Hank Jr.... we all look so young!
p.s.- Hank, check out wallace's blog. Don't worry about the whiteness! Seems like you'll have a friend this year!
Thanks
I bet nobody else has an autographed picture of Hank, in their den! Jealous? mae
Mae... I think that I have one around here too... ;)
Did you notice that Brandon is the only one swimming near Hank? Everyone else seems to be huddling together and floating away.
W - you've changed your picture - and your hair is long!!!!!! mae
Oh MY!
I feel like I'm stepping back into the 1970's.
What you are talking about? I like it!
i like it, too!
Mom, Did you name your son 'Greg'?(Greg Brady, that is)
alright...you guys have to be nice to me... you are going to hurt my baby feelings....
Wallace, Don't listen to anonymous! They are just jealous of your curls! I'm proud of you for growing your hair for LOCKS OF LOVE!JO-D
W - we wouldn't hurt your baby feelings!!! I love your long curly locks!!!! But...who is anonymous?
Thanks mae & Jo....Good question!
Kind of like "where's Waldo"? Where's anonymous???
anyone have an update?
Post a Comment
20 comments:
AND WATCH OUT - HE HAS A GUN!
you know...ive heard he has a house in grayton... maybe he just wanted to join the fun!!
Gee... Forget Hank Jr.... we all look so young!
p.s.- Hank, check out wallace's blog. Don't worry about the whiteness! Seems like you'll have a friend this year!
Thanks
I bet nobody else has an autographed picture of Hank, in their den! Jealous? mae
Mae... I think that I have one around here too... ;)
Did you notice that Brandon is the only one swimming near Hank? Everyone else seems to be huddling together and floating away.
W - you've changed your picture - and your hair is long!!!!!! mae
Oh MY!
I feel like I'm stepping back into the 1970's.
What you are talking about? I like it!
i like it, too!
Mom, Did you name your son 'Greg'?
(Greg Brady, that is)
alright...you guys have to be nice to me... you are going to hurt my baby feelings....
Wallace, Don't listen to anonymous! They are just jealous of your curls! I'm proud of you for growing your hair for LOCKS OF LOVE!
JO-D
W - we wouldn't hurt your baby feelings!!! I love your long curly locks!!!! But...who is anonymous?
Thanks mae & Jo....
Good question!
Kind of like "where's Waldo"? Where's anonymous???
anyone have an update?
Post a Comment