Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tickets


Hey guys! We got our plane tickets today! We will see all of you at the beach in July!!!

21 comments:

Wallace said...

Wahoo!

mae said...

Wahoo is right W! Looking at that scene makes me wish I was at Grayton beach already!!!! Keep growing those curly locks, so we can see them!! HA

Anonymous said...

Wahoo from me, too!

Let the beach countdown begin!

Vickie said...

Wahooo from me too!! Hey guys Dust is 19 today too!! Two things to celebrate!!

Jodie said...

Wahoo....Wahoo!!!!! When R U flying in? To Boston? When will u b n the South?

Wallace said...

We fly into Mob on july 6.

Wallace said...

wow... dustin's birthday? 19? wow.. now i feel old!

Jodie said...

I remember the day he was born.... driving down to bham with dad thinking the whole way there that he would be born before we got there then we got there and waited and waited and waited until finally ....

Wallace said...

i was there too!

Vickie said...

LOL I was there too!! :-) And ill never forget his Aunt Jodie pushing him into the duck pond....

Vickie said...

And you get to fly in on my birthday!! shoo 27 will feel old....

Jodie said...

cough cough....twenty what???

Anonymous said...

Just what animal years is that 27 in?

Vickie said...

lol you may need to take something for that cough....yes ill be 27 + 18 :-)

Anonymous said...

Vickie better watch out for that big bolt of lightning!

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday, Dustin!

Wallace said...

Hey! Where is Jenny's 100 things? She has been home for a week now...

Anonymous said...

I've been doing laundry!

9 days worth of clothes x 5 people=
alot of laundry

Anonymous said...

Plus:
AK threw up several times Sat. night and MeMe pee peed in the bed...

4 sets of sheets+ numerous pairs of pjs and towels=
more laundry

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dustin.....can't believe you are 19.....are you sure?
--..--..--..--..--..--..--..--..--..
Let's go to the beach. My suitcase is packed. I can hear the ocean and see the shells now!!-MOM K

Wallace said...

I hate to break it to all of you... but I am going to be at the beach before ANY of you!!!