jo is here. just been busy with only 15 and 1/2 days left of school, i've got a lot to get done. Had a conference during my planning period. then had to cover a science class so that teacher could meet with the parent. Teaching the civil rights mvt. I still have the 70's, 80's, and 90's to cover before May 22!
Help! I tried to post my comment under my username, but blogger wouldn't let me! What's up with that? It's not even Monday! Does anybody know what's wrong? -Jenny
15 comments:
Look out, "Beach Girls"!
Too cute... but I'm not surprised!
I wonder where she gets it from?
I LOVE IT!!! You have to admit shes got spunk!!
I think that it is the 'fish lips' that really pushes it off of the diva scale!
Where is jo today?
jo is here. just been busy with only 15 and 1/2 days left of school, i've got a lot to get done. Had a conference during my planning period. then had to cover a science class so that teacher could meet with the parent. Teaching the civil rights mvt. I still have the 70's, 80's, and 90's to cover before May 22!
Vickie,
You think she has "spunk"? That's just the nice way of saying...
"I'm glad that I don't have a three year old." -Jenny
Help!
I tried to post my comment under my username, but blogger wouldn't let me! What's up with that? It's not even Monday! Does anybody know what's wrong? -Jenny
did you put the right password in?
Duh! More help please! -Jenny
Did you put in the right username?
Maybe a leprechaun has messed with your account...
sorry jen... I don't know why you can't log in... :(
You go girl!! What a cute DIVA!! -Guickie
Post a Comment